Kneeboard Commands Yellowed Out - do not work

CommandT

Hello,

I haven't flown the Mirage after the last few updates until today and now I see I can't set a key for kneeboard previous or next page - they are yellowed out. And if I set a key I get a little red exclamation mark next to it which normally indicates that the same key is used in a the UI layer... except in my case it isn't.... and it doesn't matter what key I set - it doesn't work. Never had this issue. Is this a bug? 

Cheers! 

Yes, this is a known bug that happens with every module, but strangely on different binds. On the mirage, when it happens, it's mostly on the kneeboard.

A workaround : go to the binds menu from main menu. Select M2000-C. Exit and quit DCS. Restart and go to the bind menu which should open on M2000-C. Then everything is OK.

Are you the CommandT from YouTube?

On 1/9/2022 at 11:00 PM, Kercheiz said:

Yes, this is a known bug that happens with every module, but strangely on different binds. On the mirage, when it happens, it's mostly on the kneeboard.

A workaround : go to the binds menu from main menu. Select M2000-C. Exit and quit DCS. Restart and go to the bind menu which should open on M2000-C. Then everything is OK.

Are you the CommandT from YouTube?

Great, I'll try that. Many thanks! And yes, that's me 🙂 

• Like 1