Removed SOLD 2 of 3 thnx..

The_Nephilim

Hey Guys,

all gone thnx for looking..

Edited by The_Nephilim

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

Well it is the G2 v1, I think the v2 come with the new cable which I have. this does include controllers 2 with the HMD. there are the extras too like the PCIe USB 3.0 card, headstrap and earmuffs.. 

So this is ready to play nothing is needed it is all here well all but the batteries you need 4 AA..

Edited by The_Nephilim

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• The_Nephilim changed the title to HP Reverb G2 v1, HOTAS Cougar
11 minutes ago, agrasyuk said:

thank you for the reply. Price looks to be right, but I will skip - it looks like the biggest change in the newer  version is few degrees more of FOV.
And FOV was the biggest single gripe I had with my Rift S, so I'm ok to pay bit more for that. good luck!

Its actually no different than you get by swapping the facemask on either model, the V2 just lets you do it without going printed or aftermarket.

Edited by jskibo

16 minutes ago, agrasyuk said:

thank you for the reply. Price looks to be right, but I will skip - it looks like the biggest change in the newer  version is few degrees more of FOV.
And FOV was the biggest single gripe I had with my Rift S, so I'm ok to pay bit more for that. good luck!

Well that is ok I just sold it .. Hope you find what you are looking for.. 🙂

• The_Nephilim changed the title to Removed SOLD 2 of 3 thnx..

Hey Man you are Welcome, hope you enjoy it..