Harrier Target Point Reassign

Lowlyslows

Hey all!

I created a mission that has 18 Pre-Briefed targets that 2 harriers are to attack. Once in the mission, both myself and a buddy load the target points from the F10 map with Rshift+Ralt*8.

Process here: AV8B Harrier ATHS points - Mission Editor Discussion and Questions - ED Forums (eagle.ru).

16 targets load for both of us and he deletes the last 8 targets and I delete the first 8 targets. He is good to go as they are already assigned as T1-T8. However, I am having a terrible time trying to figure out how to reassign target numbers for my targets. See images.

Any ideas?

Start.JPG

Delete.JPG

Reassign issue.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

BUMP.. I'd be interested if there were an answer to this...

Not as much of an issue any longer as today's patch made it so ONLY the pilot's Target Points are imported in a Multiplayer Session. While I never used that capability in MP, it seems like it was a good option to have.  I was more concerned with Re-assigning target points from multiple sorties in my own Harrier, but I found that I can ERASE them from the  CAS PAGE, DELETE them from the Map and then re-create Target Points on the Map and the ATHS will re-import the NEW points with the right numbers,  So.. I think I am good on this now.

Edited by Recluse