Game crash after a while.

Uncle

15 hours ago, maximov said:

Please check the video core temperature when the game is running. You can use the utilities GPU-Z by echPowerUp and Afterburner by MSI.
Attach a screenshot of the video core frequency and memory readings.

okay can this screenshot be used. or do i need to provide a log file. 
image.png
ill have to do a proper test later on the server i normally crash on. And play abit longer then this session

@Uncle - i don't see video core temp on your screenshot. open MSI AB and right click on the graph. then choose properties. then at the top of the graphs window you will see GPU temp and usage.

image.png

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

• ED Team

The base frequency of the video core for the 1080 Ti is 1480 MHz, in Boost mode 1582 MHz. You can find this data in any video card review. In your case, the video card runs almost 1600 MHz without load, and 1950 MHz in Boost mode. The overclocking of the video card is 25%. Try to reduce the frequency of the video core until you get a stable DCS work.

8 hours ago, maximov said:

The base frequency of the video core for the 1080 Ti is 1480 MHz, in Boost mode 1582 MHz. You can find this data in any video card review. In your case, the video card runs almost 1600 MHz without load, and 1950 MHz in Boost mode. The overclocking of the video card is 25%. Try to reduce the frequency of the video core until you get a stable DCS work.

Okay. So to understand this correct. 
Ive bought the 1080 ti OC version from strix.. never change the settings on it. So im guessing now the card is older and abit more used, hence it cant run in OC anymore? is that correct?

Ill try and lower the settings, thx for the reply. 

Edited by Uncle

Okay tried to use the debug mode. but was still at 1900 ish 

So i de-clocked it via afterburner to around 1500. That seemed to do the trick  for now. Ill have to test it with a more heavy multiplayer mission. 
Thanks for the help!  

• Like 1