Jf-17 not able to connect to datalink

deathcharge8

I've supposedly landed too hard on one of my landing and I had to repair the the bird. Once I repaired it, I got everything started back up and I tried to connect to the datalink master mode but to no avail. I've tried to connect to the net using CLINK on the right mfd but it wont connect. I've resetted the radio control handover at the bottom left side but I'm still not able to connect. Is there any way to connect to datalink after repairing the plane or do I have to respawn everytime?

4 hours ago, deathcharge8 said:

I've supposedly landed too hard on one of my landing and I had to repair the the bird. Once I repaired it, I got everything started back up and I tried to connect to the datalink master mode but to no avail. I've tried to connect to the net using CLINK on the right mfd but it wont connect. I've resetted the radio control handover at the bottom left side but I'm still not able to connect. Is there any way to connect to datalink after repairing the plane or do I have to respawn everytime?

I can also confirm, I encountered that issue once. I am not sure, if it was a bug or I messed up something, really. Maybe I didn't do something properly, and fault was entirely on me? I had Jeff like a week or so, so this is plausible. 🙂

5 hours ago, J20Stronk said:

Did you flip the Zeroizer Switch to OFF before you repaired?

If not, you wiped WMMC from the plane, making it unusable.

In my case - in fact I think I did! But that was long time ago, I can't really be 100% sure  But, like I said, only thing that I can say, is in fact I did experienced that issue. Be it a bug or my incompetence - I can't say.

Disable Zeroizer before repairing. It's labeled "Seat Function" at the back left of the cockpit.

Edited by Th3ChosenOn3

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASRock X670E Steel Legend | 64GB (2x32GB) G.Skill Trident Z5 DDR5-6000MHz CL32 | XFX RX 7900 XTX Merc 310 24GB GDDR6 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe | Corsair HX1000i 1000W 80+ Platinum (2022) | Meta Quest 3 512GB | Dell S3422DWG 34" 144Hz UWQHD (3440x1440) | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base & Grip with 200mm VPC Flightstick Extension | VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle | VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals | VPC Control Panel #2 & VPC SharKa-50 Control Panel