Assign Keyboard Binds via SimAppPro

nikoel

Hey guys

I have the VR Kneeboard mod (https://github.com/rkusa/dcs-scratchpad/releases/tag/0.5.0) works great but I'm having to use my keyboard for the shortcut

Does SimAppPro have a way to replicate a keyboard bind (in this instance CTRL+SHIFT+X) to activate the kneeboard?

I really don't want to run an additional application on top of winwing's to get this accomplished, anyone with a different solution please chime in

I don't know much about Simap pro so I'm just guessing here. I use TARGET and Sedenions Complete 128dx Script. So all of my keypresses are dx commands, which work for all the kneeboard functions. I had thought SimAppPro was for using GUI script i.e. using your controller as a virtual keyboard (CTL+SHF+X) type commands. Hope you get it sorted nikoel.

Cheers

Sempre Fortis

Simappro does not have that functionality.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

• 1 month later...

This needs to be implanted, I use the hornet grip mic switch for all my comms, Up registers in discord as button 13, but discord doesn't recognize the difference between button 13 on the throttle and button 13 on the stick, so I end up using push to talk on my stick along with what ever else I have mapped to that button. It would be great if the simap could change button 13 on the throttle to, lets say "L Ctrl"