Support for DCS KA-50, A-10C, P-51D and UH-1H BOXED-VERSIONS

Frost

I have a big problem. I own the boxed versions of four of your products -of which I could only register two of, because I bought them 2nd hand and the other two were already activated by my predecessors.
Long story short: #1 I have to run 4 seperate installations(one for each product) because there is no "legacy-version" of DCS-World out there anymore that I could find and download. And for several reasons I can't run the most recent version (2.7).

#2 and also because of that I can't really update any of the modules.
(I found the A-10C patch 1.1.1.1 on the net, but that's about it)

So my question is, is there any way to get an older version of DCS-World, that i can run on a Win 7 system, or at least the latest patches for the standalone versions of the KA-50, A-10C, P-51D and UH-1H?

PS: Please don't tell me that I'm running a far outdated OS etc. I'm very aware of that, but I also have my reasons for that, please respect that. I just wanted to ask the question above. Thank you people in advance.

20220306_143634.jpg

• Like 1

• ED Team

@Frost, unfortunately, as far as I am aware, ED only provides support for the current 2.7.x version of DCS software.  The DCS product versions you possess were long since depreciated from their support.

However, I am not a member of ED or familiar with the boxed versions of each product.  Unless someone like BigNewy or NineLine or another member of the ED team respond to you, take my (or other forum users) answers with a grain of salt. 

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head

I also wrote and send the above to the DCS-support. But thanks for your quick reply.

PS: There has to be a pre DCS-World 2.7. file on some server somewhere on this planet.

Edited by Frost

18 hours ago, Frost said:

PS: There has to be a pre DCS-World 2.7. file on some server somewhere on this planet.

There might be but you won't find it here. It's not supported anymore.

Also due to EULA your 2nd hand products are not valid either.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria