Flight Controls-Discussion

theox

Hey guys, one last thing and I swear I'll stop:)

When flying, many times I feel as if the aircraft is fighting me. I'll take a peek at the rudder and it'll be deflected without my input. Now I understand the autopiot will do this to help maintain straight and lvel flight, but at times I feel like the autopilot is working against me. Any hints or tips? Should I be using flight director mode during combat and the AP during transits?

I try and trim when I'm on course, but the aircraft still want to turn or yaw without my input. I thought AP was supposed to help? ;)

• ED Team

Don't try to fight with autopilot, instead of this use it.

There is no "RESET TRIMMER" button in real Ka-50. So, use trimmer by the short portions - small stick moving/trim, short stick moving/trim etc. In combat turn on "Autopilot Director control" - this disabled autopilot function, but dampfing in channels pitch, bank, heading will remain.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы