Possible to increase TADS Zoom in Pilot cockpit MFD?

Recluse

When I am in the Pilot seat and using GEORGE as gunner, I bring up the TADS in my Left MFD to see what he is targeting. Even when I hit the Z button on the display to ZOOM all the way, I can barely see the targets. Is there some other way to zoom the TADS in the PILOT MFD?

I am most likely missing something...

It is due to Georges coding. When he has searched for targets and waiting for you to select one, he does a far out zoom, once you give him a target to track, he goes to a far zoomed in view. Probably not too much could be done on the player's side right now, other than get a player CPG.

Edited by tech_op2000

Just now, tech_op2000 said:

It is due to Georges coding. When he has searched for targets and is selecting one, he does a far out zoom, once you give him a target to track, he goes to a far zoomed in view. Probably not too much could be done on the player's side right now, other than get a player CPG.

Ahh ok, thanks. So the Pilot View of the TADS is basically repeating the CP/G view who has control of the Sensor.  That makes Sense, I guess. I am surprised the controls are even active for the Pilot MFD then. I get the W N Z  selections on my display.

Concur. At any kind of useful range you cant determine what you are looking at.

I would like to see George continue to slew to the target selected in the list, but instead of staying at that wider view, go to highest available zoom after a second or so.

Maybe some logic that ensures the target occupies no more than 2/3 of the screen if they are really close could also be implemted.