CPG Boresight

dresoccer4
Go to solution Solved by hotrod525,

3 minutes ago, hotrod525 said:

you have to do it, George dosent

ok thanks, this may be causing a lot of people headaches as I assume george would prepare his weapons systems correctly before firing.

any idea what else needs to be done from the CPG that George doesn't do?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

7 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:

ok thanks, this may be causing a lot of people headaches as I assume george would prepare his weapons systems correctly before firing.

any idea what else needs to be done from the CPG that George doesn't do?

Check laser and other sensor, same apply for doppler nav and so on, dont rely on him for activating anything.

On 3/25/2022 at 10:00 PM, hotrod525 said:

Check laser and other sensor, same apply for doppler nav and so on, dont rely on him for activating anything.

Well that's a Problem on Multiplayer Servers then, when you are flying alone in the AH-64, and rely on George as CP/G as the Gunner. 

On 3/25/2022 at 4:00 PM, hotrod525 said:

Isn’t the laser only able to be armed from the CPG Seat?  I swear I’ve tried to do it before and laser doesn’t show up in the WPN>UTIL page as pilot. This would make Hellfires unuseable in multiplayer w/o a human CPG.

4 hours ago, Coole28 said:

Isn’t the laser only able to be armed from the CPG Seat?  I swear I’ve tried to do it before and laser doesn’t show up in the WPN>UTIL page as pilot. This would make Hellfires unuseable in multiplayer w/o a human CPG.

Yeah only CPG can arm it

When starting as a pilot in a hot pit - once I ask George to engage with guns on any target, he always misses.  In fact I've only ever got George to kill one target with the gun and that was super close range.

I found the rounds would overshoot to the left in almost all cases.   This is with air start or hot pit start.  I find his aim is terrible.   I can be hovering still or flying slow or close range.  His aim is just crap.

i7-12700k, 32GB Ram, RTX 3060 12GB, TrackIR 5, Lots of SSD Space, etc etc

DCS World - All the cool modules

7 minutes ago, Madman777 said:

When starting as a pilot in a hot pit - once I ask George to engage with guns on any target, he always misses.  In fact I've only ever got George to kill one target with the gun and that was super close range.

I found the rounds would overshoot to the left in almost all cases.   This is with air start or hot pit start.  I find his aim is terrible.   I can be hovering still or flying slow or close range.  His aim is just crap.

yes I think this is a known issue and DCS is going to have to work on George targeting some more

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules