Picture "wobbles" when looking around

memoric

Hello

So my Reverb G2.0 broke, and the Support send me a new one. Now today I got the new one and wanted to test it. The only thing I did was recenter it in WMR Portal.

When I am ingame now, everytime I move my head and look back to center, the picture "wobbles". That means, if I look from right to center, when I'm at center the picture wobbles from left to center a little bit, hopefully it's clear what I mean. It's really annoying me and I don't know what to do. I reinstalled WMR Portal and Steam VR, has not helped.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Edit: Strangefully, it only does happen while in cockpit, outside view works fine. Is this normal? Am I just not used to it anymore?

Edited by memoric

• ED Team

Hi, 

can you let us know your system spec, 

attach pictures of your 
DCS settings
DCS VR settings
SteamVR setting

Maybe something going with your settings?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hello!

My Specs are:

• Processor (CPU): Intel Eight Core i7-9700K/3.60 GHz…
  • RAM:  4x, 8GB, DDR4-3200, DIMM 288
  • GPU: ASUS GeForce ROG STRIX RTX 3090 O24G-GAMING 24GB
  • HDD / SSD: SSD Samsung 860 QVO, 4TB, 2.5" / SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 250GB, M.2 2280

My Settings are:

DCS Settings 1.jpg

DCS Settings 2.jpg

DCS Settings 3.jpg

DCS Settings 4.jpg

Mixed Reality Settings.jpg

SteamVR Allg.jpg

SteamVR DCS Settings 1.jpg

SteamVR DCS Settings 2.jpg

SteamVR Settings.jpg

To describe my problem better: It is as has the picture of the VR headset a delay. I move my head and the picture drags behind.

Edit: I think I solved the issue. I simpli plugged the USB C Port out and back in from the Headset!

It works now, thanks!

Edited by memoric

Happy that's fixed it. In your control settings, is "hot plug" enabled? I know this was causing a problem for some and it was recommending disabling it to prevent shuttering.

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/215095-disable-hot-plug-devices/

Edited by ddc196

AMD Ryzen 9 5900 - AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT - 64GB 3200 - Win 11 - 2 TB SSD (game drive) - Quest 3.

Shouldn't you also have the 'Enable Virtual Reality Headset' checked?

image.png

Regards,
Paul "Dodge / LondonLad" 

SYSTEM SPECS: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x , 64GB 3600MHz RAM, ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming, NVIDIA RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6, IIYAMA 34" Curved GB3466WQSU Monitor, VPC WarBRD-D Base, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, Thrustmaster HOTAS Throttle, VPC ACE Interceptor PedalsVKB Pedals (v4) (backup)  + TM MFD w/CUBESIM (x2), PointCTRL, HP Reverb G2 VR  Headset, Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset, & TrackIR

Group: DCAF (Now Left, but a great group to be apart of - UK Based)