Quick question on sharing views

Hammer1-1
Go to solution Solved by Kifter1983,

Cant remember what its called, but if I wanted to show my copilot what I was looking at, how would I go about doing that? Look my view or something...

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+/ AH64D grip/custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 + Odyssey Ark | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro
 My wallpaper and skins

• Solution

I'm guessing you want to pass a target to your CPG? The CPG needs to have TADS as their sight, set their acquisition source as the the pilot helmet sight PHS (both can be found in the weapon MFD page) then the CPG presses the slave button on the TEDAC while the pilot is looking at the target, the TADS will swing round to point at the target, and finally with target in view, press slave again to unslave so the CPG can freely move TADS again.

If the pilot wants to know what your CPG is looking at, just make sure you have your acquisition source set to either TADS or gunner helmet sight GHS. Then you can see a cross on your IHADSS of what he is looking at.

It's not clear from your question if you just want to see a video feed from of what the other person is looking at on your MFD, but you can do that too. Either pilot or CPG can do that by pressing the VID button on the MFD, pick your video feed on the right buttons, then press T6 (top right MFD button) to declutter the video feed (remove all the MFD menus).

Hope that helps 👍

5 minutes ago, Kifter1983 said:

If the pilot wants to know what your CPG is looking at, just make sure you have your acquisition source set to either TADS or gunner helmet sight GHS. Then you can see a cross on your IHADSS of what he is looking at.

This was exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+/ AH64D grip/custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 + Odyssey Ark | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro
 My wallpaper and skins