Stream Deck XL - AH-64D Profile v.01b Released

Hi All,

Just released version K that includes mainly sequences under the 'Start-up Sequence' for the Pilot. This includes key sequences for BoreSigting the IHADSS, or setting up the TSD for Digital Map with Centre Cursor and Heading-up for Orientation

Full details under the description on the download page at the below link

So you can get version v01k at https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3321515/ 

Bye for now

Toni

• Like 3

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

Hi All,

Just to let you know that the next thing I am working on is making the MPD values appear on the StreamDeck in the respective position in the button layout I have on there. An example of this would be on pressing the TSD button within the Right MPD on the StreamDeck XL, it would then display the following, or something similar

and as you drill through, the relevant buttons would update accordingly

Well, this is what I am working on, time allowing

Toni

image.png

Edited by Toni Carrera
  • Like 1

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

• 1 month later...

Hello Toni, first of all thanks for your profile. It is awesome and very helpful.

I have a weird issue using your profile. When I turn ON the CMWS I lose about 30 fps. Turning it OFF recovers the lost FPS.

As a note I downloaded the Apache lua directly from the exports library on github and I use it in conjunction with your stream deck profile.

Do you have any idea on what could be wrong ?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...