Apache CPG VR view off center to the LH side

Hotdognz

Has anyone else noticed the default Apache CPG view  is left of center of his seat, it seems its been done to put the view in front of the TEDAC, I have played around with the view.lua but can only find up/down fwd/back adjustments

I have moved the default Pilot and CPG view back a bit but would like to move it right more, FYI this is the lines in the lua if anyone can find the L & R adjustments that would be great.

Apache_view.JPG

On 4/18/2022 at 5:07 PM, MAXsenna said:

You can do this with the Num keys, just make sure headtracking is off.
Hold RCtrl + RShft + Num keys 2,4,6,8 for down, left, right, up. Num/ and Num* zoom in/out.
RAlt + Num0 to save.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

how do you turn head tracking off in VR, or do you mean alter the view in 2D and save and then come back in the VR view and it use the same saved position ??

On 4/18/2022 at 5:07 PM, MAXsenna said:

You can do this with the Num keys, just make sure headtracking is off.
Hold RCtrl + RShft + Num keys 2,4,6,8 for down, left, right, up. Num/ and Num* zoom in/out.
RAlt + Num0 to save.

Cheers!

I tried this and it doesnt save the VR view, it reverts back to the default VR view each time you get a new Apache, I think this option is only for flatscreen mode.

I tried this and it doesnt save the VR view, it reverts back to the default VR view each time you get a new Apache, I think this option is only for flatscreen mode.
I'm an idiot! I can't read.
I completely didn't see that you asked about VR. Sorry.

• Like 1