triple projector set up

I am considering building a 3 projector set up for BS and LoMac. There will also be at least 2 screens for internal instrumentation.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible either:

1. One major machine to run the 3 projectors on a TH2G. This will show outside views. one or two minor machines to display internal displays and instrumentation. All of this coordinated over a network.

OR

2. Three minor machines to run 3 projectors over a network. These will show outside views. one or two minor machines to display internal displays and instrumentation. All of this coordinated over a network.

This type of setup is possible on FSX but is it possible in LoMac and BS?

I figure I can do either for less than $4000.

Thanks for any input.

If you mean sharing displays on networked machines then there isn't a native way for the sim to do that in Black Shark. You can shrink the outside view a bit and put the ABRIS and Shkval on your TH2G though. I have them on a 2nd monitor attached to my gaming machine (dual head card).

If you mean does it have network multiplayer then yes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Australian Air Force

I am considering building a 3 projector set up for BS and LoMac. There will also be at least 2 screens for internal instrumentation.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible either:

1. One major machine to run the 3 projectors on a TH2G. This will show outside views. one or two minor machines to display internal displays and instrumentation. All of this coordinated over a network.

OR

2. Three minor machines to run 3 projectors over a network. These will show outside views. one or two minor machines to display internal displays and instrumentation. All of this coordinated over a network.

This type of setup is possible on FSX but is it possible in LoMac and BS?

I figure I can do either for less than $4000.

Thanks for any input.

I don't know if this can get you where you want to go, but start here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=567&scr=default&lang=en

Possibly more directly addressing your concerns (eventually):

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=31052

Good luck, and keep us posted!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1