Hello, don’t expect Synch mode to be implemented, as I’m sure it’s very difficult, and who knows how well it works in reality. 

But if ED did ever implement it, I would be very impressed. I’ve only needed it a few times. But it’s really impressive to realize that a 1970s machine could do such a thing, adding gyro sight properties to the range finding. Would add a very cool capability. Just mentioning it since it seems to not be something that sticks in players heads. 

I wonder if the D/V model had a similar capability for the front turret? As it always seemed to me that the original point of the precision air flow data sensor boom was to work with doppler to provide precise CCIP/corrections for the turret. Making it very accurate as it would correct for changing bullet AOA as turret moved. Then later adapted to V/P in ASP-17V and integrated with rockets and other gun types 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

12 minutes ago, randomTOTEN said:

This is the moving target compensation?

Yes, if it really worked in reality. But it only works if target range is known, so you have same limitations as the auto range finding system. You hold the crosshairs on target for 2-3 seconds, and like a gyro gunsight knows from you movement the target speed based off its range and your movement. 

The quick start guide mentions it as if it’s either implemented or intended to be there 

If I’m wrong and it actually currently works, I would be happy to be corrected.  But it always seemed identical to ASYNCH mode, and haven’t seen anything in patches that would suggest it’s addition. But of course some stuff doesn’t make the patch notes 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg