There are currently no ATC recipients available

Gideon312

Q (F18, tuned right frequency):

When I start an "instant action" mission. And "request Taxi for Takeoff", everything is working just fine.

When I start an user made file, requesting the same, it doesn't work and I see an orange box in VA window with "There are currently no ATC recipients available"

Any help much appreciated

Q (F18, tuned right frequency):
When I start an "instant action" mission. And "request Taxi for Takeoff", everything is working just fine.
When I start an user made file, requesting the same, it doesn't work and I see an orange box in VA window with "There are currently no ATC recipients available"
Any help much appreciated

Can you elaborate on "user made file"?
Do you mean a user made mission? I'M no way near an ME wizard. But have you set the correct collision for the bases?
Because VAICOM is working, but telling you no friendly ATC exists.
You will get the same behavior if you're trying to contact AWACS or tankers, and there are none in the mission.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m sorry I meant user mission.

Don’t know what you mean about correct collision 🙈?. I’m not into ME myself, I use missions downloaded in the user file section or from our server and renamed the trk file to miz.

I do get good AI comms via the keyboard  (with the right freq ofc)

• Like 1

Yeah I’m sorry I meant user mission.
Don’t know what you mean about correct collision ?. I’m not into ME myself, I use missions downloaded in the user file section or from our server and renamed the trk file to miz.
I do get good AI comms via the keyboard  (with the right freq ofc)

Autocorrect, my Nemesis #1

Was supposed to be "Coalition".
If your plane is blue, airbase must be blue. They are neutral by default. But I would assume neutral ATC responds, but I don't remember.
I learned this the hard way several years ago, trying to refuel/repair on wrong airbases.
It seems you have it correct, except that "warning" from VAICOM.
Have you tried the select command?
"Select airbase", or just "Airbase, request taxi ti runway"?
Please try again, and if it doesn't work, post the settings in your VAICOM control panel.
Cheers!

Thx MAXsenna, checked more miz's in my missions and seems to be that not all miz's are like that.

I guess it (indeed) has something to do with the ME

Although a quick check on the ME showed BLUE airfield and Blue a/c, for those missions which VC doesn't work

Edited by Gideon312
  • Like 1

Thx MAXsenna, checked more miz's in my missions and seems to be that not all miz's are like that.
I guess it (indeed) has something to do with the ME
Although a quick check on the ME showed BLUE airfield and Blue a/c, for those missions which VC doesn't work

To check, just make a new simple mission with on aircraft from a friendly base.
If this works as expected, maybe you can trouble shoot the other missions.

4 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

To check, just make a new simple mission with on aircraft from a friendly base.
If this works as expected, maybe you can trouble shoot the other missions. emoji4.png

Made a new mission everything works like a sharm....

But several MP servers doesn't work at all!

Edited by Gideon312
  • Like 1