Looking for a squadron

baksie

I am looking for a online squad for DCS series for the EST timezone. I also have LO:FC but I am rusty with that one.

Prefer playing around 09.00 pm EST.

Please send email to baksie@comcast.net

Thanks

Baksie

Intel I7-10700K, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NVMe, MSI Z490 ACE, RAM:64GB DDR4 3600, WIN 10-64, 1080Ti😩

Waiting on a good RTX

AH-64D|AV-88|A10CII|F15E|F16CM|FA18C|F14B|NV|PG|Syria|Synia

any squadrons in central to east coast US??? I have Blackshark , lock-on no FC yet , Both falcon 4.0's with OF FSX+Acceleration.

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The [RS] Rogue Saints are seriously thinking about getting a squad together specifically for DCS. www.rogue-saints.com

Currently our Virtual Fighter Wing participates in the WWII sim IL2 Sturmovik 1946. We have 2 dedicated servers for IL2 along with Teamspeak for communications. We are well known within the community as a mature and close-knit group of dedicated pilots. Our principles (honor, teamwork, and dedication) have been successful in creating a fun and effective flight sim environment. Our member’s ages range from 22 to 63 (most people are probably in their 30’s - 40's). We have people with military backgrounds, as well as folks without military backgrounds. [RS] is North American based with members from coast to coast and from Canada.

If interested please drop by our website fill out an application, register for our forums, and post a general introduction in the "Welcoming Mat". I will be sure to be in contact with you about further info such as Teamspeak info and times we can all get together to fly.

When we get enough pilots we will be able to have our own dedicated server and squad specific Teamspeak channels!

~S~

[RS]Wedge

RSsig.jpg

Edited by [RS]Wedge