Using multiple JTACS in mission

Minijohn

I am having a problem when I use multiple JTACS in a mission where the JTACS are using a unique LASER CODE. I have build two very simple missions included below to try and show the problem, if you run the missions you can turn on the lasers by using the F10 RADIO  menu turning on the LASERS individually. Using the JTAC-1688.miz all Lasers are set to 1688 and turning on ALL lasers it is still possible to use the JTAC STATUS OPTION and see what targets the JTACS are lasing.

If you then run the JTAC-various.miz the lasers of the JTACS are now set to 1688, 2111, 4121, 4311, which are the default frequencies of CODES A, B, C, D in the AH64 D.  Apart from when the JTAC 1 laser (1688) only is turned ON, when you try to use JTAC STATUS OPTION , none of the JTACS will appear.

Anyone any ideas how to fix this or is this a bug?

JTAC-various.miz JTAC-1688.miz

1 hour ago, Minijohn said:

...the JTACS are now set to 1688, 2111, 4121, 4311...

Hi, as you seem to use JTAC script (that creates laser from scripted function), your issue might be this : "Laser code is any 4 digit number between 1111 and 1788." ( DCS func createLaser - DCS World Wiki - Hoggitworld.com ) In this case, only your first code is valid.

4 hours ago, toutenglisse said:

Hi, as you seem to use JTAC script (that creates laser from scripted function), your issue might be this : "Laser code is any 4 digit number between 1111 and 1788." ( DCS func createLaser - DCS World Wiki - Hoggitworld.com ) In this case, only your first code is valid.

thanks  for that, but the AH64D has increased the number of codes used, I will check using the limits you have provided and see what results I get 🙂

13 minutes ago, Minijohn said:

thanks  for that, but the AH64D has increased the number of codes used, I will check using the limits you have provided and see what results I get 🙂

@toutenglisse you where correct thank you, but not totally I used 1685,1686,1687,1688 for my test and it worked as I would expect, but it does not work for some code in the range 1111 and 1788, 1111 and 1788 for example cause the same problem. Thanks for the steer most grateful