wierd texture in vr

Kiwi_Viper
Go to solution Solved by Kiwi_Viper,

this ones strange, only get it from inside cockpit when you lean out look at the skin its like its not mapped? from external its fine, tried saving track file with me looking out then from external view but doesnt work so took some screenshots, anyone else seen it?

Screen_220524_175657.jpg

Screen_220524_181625.jpg

Screen_220524_181632.jpg

Screen_220524_181644.jpg

Edited by Kiwi_Viper

Ryzen 7 7800x3D with AIO, RTX4080 Eagle OC, 64GB DDR5 6000mhz HP Reverb G2 & Pico4 Windows 11 Pro

Oh boy you're in for it now 🙈! You'll be caught by the cheat police!

Sorry, couldn't resist :biggrin:

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

11 hours ago, Kiwi_Viper said:

well at least i had the canopy open lol

You point out a great workaround if they ever do make the mistake of implementing limits to VR travel. Just punch off the canopy and turn the sound down.

PS. That weird texture is actually the missing texture texture. Anytime the game can't find a texture file, it insert a green digital camouflage pattern with the words "missing texture" on it.

• Like 1

EDsignaturefleet.jpg

hmmm wonder which texture it looks kinda like the inner cockpit walls or something sticking through the outter skin, its same with every single stock skin for it too so its obviously a VR thing cause its fine in 2d and externally

Ryzen 7 7800x3D with AIO, RTX4080 Eagle OC, 64GB DDR5 6000mhz HP Reverb G2 & Pico4 Windows 11 Pro

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

fixed, only way i could fix it was do the repair but on all files somewhere along the line something has gotten corrupted no idea where as ive never added any skins to the Dora i pritty only use the jv44 red skin.

anyway all back to normal