Perform Nav refix or fix

Chillspider

:helpsmilie:Sometimes when fllying i see a message that says Perform Nav refix or fix on a little screen between shkval and abris . I was just wondering what this means to do exactly.:joystick::doh:

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...if the setted INU fixpoints would be on the right spot on the map / in the ABRIS, it would help to perform the task as its written in the manual, but it seems the fixpoints have a offset of "one minute" (Lat/Long) ;)

it's already in the BUG-section i think...

Democracy is choice, not freedom...

I must say, I find it odd when nav fix points are entered in a mission without an explanation as to what the reference point is or looks like. Surely you need to be told in the briefing 'nav fix over so-and-so point', otherwise you'll have no idea if your in the right place to do it. Is just do a fly over point fix using the ABRIS accurate enough?

Reading the manual helps a lot in this case ;)

To be fair, it is a BIG manual! :smartass:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.