Registration server won't take my serial

Rickenbacker

I just purchased the download english version of DCS: BS, run it and eventually a popup asks for my serial number. I put it in, hit "next" and get this:

Activation denied by server. Определенные пользователем параметры некорректны. Проверьте параметры и, если ошибка повторится, обратитесь в службу технической поддержки. (Cannot pass a GCHandle across AppDomains.

Parameter name: handle)

I've also tried the alternate way of registering on the starforce website, but I get the same error message there. Any help appreciated, I'd like to be able to play the game I just paid $50 for, if that's OK!

Exact same problem here

I've just downloaded the files from the english version of DCS: BS and when trying to activate receive the same error message:

"Activation denied by server. Определенные пользователем параметры некорректны. Проверьте параметры и, если ошибка повторится, обратитесь в службу технической поддержки. (Cannot pass a GCHandle across AppDomains.

Parameter name: handle)"

Tryied disabling firewall and antivirus and didn't work.

My question is: Do I follow the same procedure given to the previous post?

And: Does it waste an activation every time I get this message?

Thanks.

Frodo, did you send the email as i stated above?

No, that's part of my question. I'll send it right now, thx.

Edit: Incredible. When I entered the serial to get the hardware code... WORKED!!!! I'll begin to play in a while.

Thx, anyway.

Edited by Frodo170

The hosting provider of StarForce activation servers will have scheduled hardware update on their servers this weekend.

Service interruptions timetable (GMT):

Saturday, 27 December 2008:

6:30—7:00

9:30—10:00

12:30—13:00

Sunday, 28 December 2008:

7:00—10:00

929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez