Mission 4 feedback

Go to solution Solved by ChillNG,

After having hit both artilleries as well the ammunition warehouse at waypoint 6, I was told to contact Devil to report that the attack has been completed. I do get the "Attack complete" radio menu but when I select this entry, nothing happens any more.
I also have tried to hit enter on the UFC (after selecting the Comms 1 radion frequency #2) but it seems that no more triggers will activate from this point onwards... Strange thing also is that I do get he same "Attack complete" entry on both Comms frequencies -> Other... (I thought I should only get this on Comms 1)

Also it would be good if the "Mission 4 briefing pack" would indicate that I (callsign "Steep") am flying as "Devil 1-2" with "Devil 1-4" being my wingman.

Having lots of fun so far, well done Chris 👍

• Solution
1 hour ago, jetsimace said:

After having hit both artilleries as well the ammunition warehouse at waypoint 6, I was told to contact Devil to report that the attack has been completed. I do get the "Attack complete" radio menu but when I select this entry, nothing happens any more.
I also have tried to hit enter on the UFC (after selecting the Comms 1 radion frequency #2) but it seems that no more triggers will activate from this point onwards... 

I've just checked the mission, the trigger is set so that you need the radio to be set to Shadow 2-6 when you select the F10 option.  It won't activate unless the radio is set, just tested and it worked ok.  I think the problem is the message telling you to contact Devil 1-1 is a little ambiguous, D1-1 actually switched freq earlier to Shadow...so the message is technically correct but I can completely see how it would catch people out and they would attempt contact on the Devil flight channel.  I've adjusted the text for a future update.

1 hour ago, jetsimace said:

Strange thing also is that I do get he same "Attack complete" entry on both Comms frequencies -> Other... (I thought I should only get this on Comms 1)

Unfortunately you can't set the F10 option to work with just the correct comm menu.  It's easy enough to build the triggers, but the F10 menu doesn't update when its open, so pressing the correct button would open the menu and add the F10 option, but it wouldn't be visible until closing and reopening the menu, which would be too problematic I think.

• Thanks 1