TADS ACQ source / video feed jitter in for pilot with multicrew CPG, VR

1SaltyBear

Good morning - first of all, amazing module, thanks for all of the hard work. It's as revolutionary as the F/A-18C module, and that's saying a lot in my book!

Having an inconsistent bug with the TADS ACQ source / video feed from the pilots seat, depending on the CPG in multicrew. With my friend, CPG1, it happens every time he is in the CPG seat. For my other friend, CPG2, it only happened on a slot join in-flight. As the pilot, if I switch my ACQ source to the TADS, and/or have the video display set to TADS, the video and crosshair bounce all over the place, while the CPG reports that it's 'normal' on their end. Not game breaking, but annoying and reproduceable. Thanks for the help, happy to provide more information if requested. Video short below. 

• Like 1

• ED Team

Thanks for the video, if you do ever get a short track replay please attach that also. 

I will mark this reported as we have a similar report for sync with TADS internally. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Having the same issue but always inconsistently and intermittently, which means it's always part of a massive long track file. From observation it appears to occur more/worse on higher load servers in proximity to other aircraft or activity, and very very rarely on servers with good ping and low activity. 

8 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

Thanks for the video, if you do ever get a short track replay please attach that also. 

I will mark this reported as we have a similar report for sync with TADS internally. 

Thanks BIGNEWY, I will get a track file together. Shouldn't be too hard, all we want to do these days is fly this thing!

1 hour ago, Scaley said:

Having the same issue but always inconsistently and intermittently, which means it's always part of a massive long track file. From observation it appears to occur more/worse on higher load servers in proximity to other aircraft or activity, and very very rarely on servers with good ping and low activity. 

Thanks for the confirmation Scaley - I haven't had it as an issue with server load - I self-host a private server that I connect through via LAN (extreme low ping) and typically with 1-3 friends. It also happened when one of those friends was self-hosting a multiplayer mission on his PC, so seems somewhat host-agnostic. But who knows?

• 2 weeks later...