Feedback mission 1

Dear developer team,

I just finished the first mission of the new campaign and I absolutely like it! Although not one shot fired this mission is really exciting and immersive - well done and thank you very much for taking your time in creating such a great experience for us players.

However, some minor items I experienced while playing:

- Headings, radials etc seem to be referenced to true and therefore are a few degrees off (e.g. first radial to waypoint 1, final bearing etc)

- When approaching Akrotiri, approach instruction is to enter downwind runway 28. Although this can be done, as approaching from the south east, a direct approach may be more suitable (especially in a case of emergency).

- Later on the missed approach procedure is announced to the player with a RIGHT turn heading 180, which means an about 270 degrees right turn when flying the missed approach runway 28. Maybe it should be a LEFT turn here?

- There is a typo in the radio message on ground to STRIKE ("... on on radio...")

Don't get me wrong - the quality of the mission and probably the entire campaign is absolutely stunning! That's just minor details and the quality is very, very high. Thank you very much!

Edited by Quax
  • Like 1

Final Bearing is 204 if I recall correctly. The real value can be confirmed by going to the LSO platform for BRC and converting to FB.

By the way, I don't know if effort wants to be put in to fix the voice line or not, but as I recall ACLS was briefed inop, and during the recovery we are talking about needles (ACLS) being up and on. We should have replied negative needles fly bullseye (ICLS)

Edited by MARLAN_
  • Like 1

1A100.png?format=1500w  

Virtual CVW-8 - The mission of Virtual Carrier Air Wing EIGHT is to provide its members with an organization committed to presenting an authentic representation of U.S. Navy Carrier Air Wing operations in training and combat environments based on the real world experience of its real fighter pilots, air intercept controllers, airbosses, and many others.