Jester switch TWS or STT on Radar Contacts

Raviar

so i am not aware of it, thanks, how can you cycle through different contacts ? lets say we are flying in two ships tomcat with jester, we have 4 bandits infront in box formation with 10 miles range between 1 and 3, and we want to attack to the trailer group (3 and 4), how can I command Jester to STT lock or priority designate on TWS (hook) the trailer group not the 1st group?
or lets say I am flying in port and my wingman is flying on starboard, and lets say jester in my AC lock on bandit on starboard while I need him to lock on bandit on port. how can I command jester to change that ?

Thanks 

Edited by Raviar

First, Jester can't change priority in TWS assigned by the WCS (no mandatory attack or don't attack bugging, you'd need human RIO for that or go back seat yourself).

For STT you can ask Jester to lock any radar or DL contact - it's in the STT specific target menu (#4 in the video) or choose one from TWS targets menu (#6).

Edited by draconus
  • Thanks 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria