Progress Update

ScottyBS

No and yes. 

1164822821-Yoda-The-Empire-Strikes-Back.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

7 hours ago, ScottyBS said:

Please don’t help if help isn’t what you are providing.

BS

I believe they answered your question. No to "[a]ny progress update" and yes to "is this still a thing?"

Heatblur will deliver, but do not expect much until closer to release. Supposedly their plan is to aim for a 2023 release.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CaptPickguard said:

I believe they answered your question. No to "[a]ny progress update" and yes to "is this still a thing?"

Heatblur will deliver, but do not expect much until closer to release. Supposedly their plan is to aim for a 2023 release.

Thanks. Exactly. The Phantom is supposed to come this year, the EF 2023. And that is, given that its DCS pretty fast anyways. 🙂

• Like 3

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

2 hours ago, OPEC said:

Thanks. Exactly. The Phantom is supposed to come this year, the EF 2023. And that is, given that its DCS pretty fast anyways. 🙂

Agree. If the F-4 is released to open beta by end of this year and EF by the end of next year, that would really be pretty fast.

• Like 2

Alias in Discord: Mailman

The Eurofighter maybe, but I'd expect the Phantom to be far closer than that. HB was breaking new ground with the Tomcat, with the Phantom, not so much. The backseater AI is already pretty much done, systems are simpler or similar to the early F-14, and HB is now much more experienced than they were with the Tomcat. It can, and likely will be, delayed into early 2023, but it shouldn't be delayed by as much as the F-14 was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JOYFUL_CLOVR said:

we just have to be patient. We will get information when it's readily available. Yes HB are still working on the module. 

We are indeed!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/