BUG: Cannot Use LD-10 after/before GB-6

sublimeswell

Hello,

I'm running into a problem when loading the GB-6 cluster bombs alongside 4X LD-10 anti-radiation missiles. I am able to launch the GB-6s, but after that, even after I switch the configuration buttons (AG1/AG2, etc.) around, the LD-10s simply will not fire. What am I doing wrong here? Master arm is ON and there is no configuration error light, but they won't fire. 

I am able to use other combinations of weapons, but this particular one doesn't seem to work.

I have also noticed that sometimes the "PWR OFF" text is missing from the RSK2 position in the stores page, but if you hit the button, it will come on and "PWR ON" will display and align process will start.

When I have free time again, I will have to do a proper track and bug report.

2 hours ago, PetRock said:

I have also noticed that sometimes the "PWR OFF" text is missing

You probably interrupted the ground crew as they were re-arming. If you do weapons, then fuel, then after they do fuel, they always seem to check weapons again, and if you interrupt that, unexplained things happen and some of your weapons don't work. 

6 hours ago, Napillo said:

You probably interrupted the ground crew as they were re-arming. If you do weapons, then fuel, then after they do fuel, they always seem to check weapons again, and if you interrupt that, unexplained things happen and some of your weapons don't work. 

Nope. It definitely has something to do with switching to the LD-10s from the GB-6s. Might possibly have something to do with the alignment process, but again, this bug is easily bypassed by just pushing the LSK R2 where the "PWR OFF" text would be, if it were being displayed properly.

Again, would make a track/recording if I had time, but I am way too busy on the home front atm, but to help the OP, just push the LSK R2 where the prompt should be and the LD-10s should power on and start aligning.

What is "LSK R2?" That's shorthand that I do not understand. I tried looking in the controls but didn't see anything like that.

8 hours ago, Napillo said:

the only time I ever had that PWR OFF text not display is if I didn't wait for them to say they're done arming.

What is "LSK R2?" That is shorthand that I do not understand. I tried searching the controls for it, but was unable to find anything like that.

On 7/25/2022 at 6:48 AM, Dr_Pavelheer said:

Have you switched weapons? You can either do that on the MDF (click the button next to WPN, select another weapon) or just press S8 (pinky button by default) on your stick

Yes, I have switched weapons. The LD-10s are completely "ON" and aligned, and the HUD even says "Rdy," but I cannot fire them after I have fired the GB-6s. 

Line Select Key. They are the keys along the edge of the MFDs. LSK L1-8 on the left, LSK R1-8 on the right side.

For this bug, the best bet now is to make a quick mission and arm/drop the GB-6s, then switch to LD-10s, record a track (.trk file) and submit it in the bug section. If your HUD is saying RDY and your master arm is off, and you are in air to ground mode, you should be able to launch the LD-10s.

Edited by PetRock
words

16 hours ago, PetRock said:

Line Select Key. They are the keys along the edge of the MFDs. LSK L1-8 on the left, LSK R1-8 on the right side.

For this bug, the best bet now is to make a quick mission and arm/drop the GB-6s, then switch to LD-10s, record a track (.trk file) and submit it in the bug section. If your HUD is saying RDY and your master arm is off, and you are in air to ground mode, you should be able to launch the LD-10s.

Master arm off? 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

2022/7/25 AM8点08分,sublimeswell说:

你好,

我在装载4枚LD-10反辐射导弹时遇到了一个问题。我能够启动GB-6s,但是在那之后,甚至在我切换配置按钮(AG1/AG2等)之后。)左右,LD-10s根本就打不火。我到底做错了什么?主臂开着,没有配置错误灯,但是他们不会开火。

我可以使用其他的武器组合,但是这个特殊的组合似乎不起作用。

hi sublimeswll

Can you upload a Trk file containing your usage method and process? I tested a series of possible situations internally, but failed to reproduce the problems mentioned in your description.

thx~