Russian Throttle Button Stickers Translation HELP

walt262

It says,

ADB, PPS, DIR UPR,
B(TS), NP(TS), SBROS,

PUSK, PUSK, STOP, STOP

The top ones probably means some systems, since I don't even know what aircraft that is I don't know them, sorry. If you know the aircraft perhaps they are known to you with just the transcription.

The bottom one just says "start-start-stop-stop".

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Ok, still you probably need a Russian native fella, but  then again,

SBROS I believe means Restart,

The other ones I'm not sure, translator gives nothing back for acronyms and I wouldn't know what they stand for.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

сброс means reset, and as already mentioned, пуск means start, стоп means stop. The others seem to be acronyms, so no idea what they mean.

I have seen пуск and стоп on the countermeasures system of the Ka-50 that I fly in DCS, but I can't read most of the stuff in the Ka-50. For most of the switches, I just know which one to flip and what buttons to press without knowing what the label on them says.

I will have to check on this, but I have the slight suspicion the ones you are missing are for the Ka-50 Shkval/weapons control panel. ADV (1) being 'automatic turn to target' and the others being 'air target', 'forward hemisphere' and 'moving ground target' respectively.

Edit:

1: Automatic turn on target

2: Forward hemisphere/head-on shot

3: Autopilot/director control (this one is among the autopilot buttons on the right)

4: Airborne target

5: Moving ground target

6: Reset

And as has been said already:

7: Start

8: Stop

Edited by Kang
Follow-up
  • Thanks 1