New Loupedeck Plugin

interesting however when I download 0.7 i get a zip file which extracts in bunch of files and folders, and I'm lost ??? version 0.5 is an understandable file. Where can I download the correct file? GameControlPlugin.lplug4

Double click the provided GameControlPlugin.lplug4 and the Loupedeck software will ask to install it.?????? don't see this file anywhere in the ZIP.

Edited by DarkOmenX

Turn'n'Burn..Baby! :joystick:

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Veteran66 said:

Point 5 on the first page: Custom labels on buttons and toggles.

does anyone know how to add your own images for buttons and Touggles?

If you want custom icons must do this:

First of all at game control create your press joy buttons button 1, 2 3 etc....whathever you want to use... I recommend to create more buttons than you need

Remember the ction Button press then at fields 1 and 1

step 2 : press custom assign 

step 3 : press multi-togle-action, will show you a window to assign That says drag action here

step 4 : press game control again, so you will see at the top your created buttons.

step 5 : drag your joy button to the action, I recommend to do this from fist to last, so every action will have a button press .

step 6 : click add step 2/5

and repeat the drg and drop action.

then save, so you will have a only button with two stages.

Then only rename the multi togle to gear for example, drag an drop it on your loupedeck screen an edit the icons as ypu want, the first for example up, and the second for example down....I use these two, but if you want more icons pm a private

So when you press firt time gear will go down(if you assign the key in dcs to gear down) and loupedeck will show the gear down icon and when you press second time (and assign the press to gear up at dcs) you will raise the gear and icon will show up.

Hope it will help you

1684353190971.png

1684353295803.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-31 191134.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-31 192220.png

• Thanks 1

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...