COOP/ Package Mission Planning

b0bl00i

I'd like the option to use plan my mission with my wingman, instead of setting waypoints and weapons etc in the mission itself.

It would be so much more immersive to be able to (with a friend or several) to review the mission target, create the flightplan together, setting WPs (with TOT etc), defining the "com"-plan for the radios, selecting the weapons and fuzing, programming the DTC with a mission specific setup, reading weather reports, learning which runway to use, plan an alternate etc.

This would of course go very much in hand with a new ATC that allows packages to taxi and take-off together.

These features would add A very big missing gap to DCS COOP and MP experience.

• Like 1

+1

I think something similar is already in the works. My added wish for this feature would be a small one, namely being able to build your kneeboard for the mission with the planning tool by selecting general pages (for example those from the aircraft/kneeboard folder) and have the possibility to generate pages automatically that holds info that you specify. Frequencies, Maps etc. ... That way you'd have all needed info for the mission without having to look elsewhere and don't have to skip through kneeboard pages, that you do not need for the specific mission (every airport chart for caucassus f.e.)...

• Like 1