Pilot Tads polarity

Avernus

To change the polarity on your selected sensor in the back seat, the NVS mode switch has to be in norm/fixed, and it will only effect your currently selected sensor (tads or pnvs). If you sensor select TADS in the backseat you will also prevent the gunner from being able to do his job if they were using the TADS for mission related tasks (i.e. they were sight select TADS). In the front seat, you can change the polarity if the NVS mode switch is norm/fixed or if the sight selected tads (NVS mode switch has to be off to sight select tads), which then allows you to change the polarity for the TADS FLIR. Keep in mind polarity only effects FLIR and not DTV. You cannot change the opposite crewmembers polarity at all. That being said, I don’t remember there being a George command to cycle polarity either. 

I see, so the previous behaviour was corrected.

Also yes my mistake, i missed a step there with the NVS switch, which was not required earlier iirc.

For some reason however, I still need to enable NVS, and switch sensor mode to from PNVS TADS with NVS enabled to get polarity to change at times since the change.

I'll see if it's not something with the hotas sync.

Polarity might not be such an issue if we could disable auto flir gain too 😉   

maybe.