DMS Right and Left Long not working?

minimi66

I have the WinWing F-16EX Joystick Grip and currently DMS right and left long are not making the MFD's SOI when using the Long press?

Anyone had this issue or know of a possible cause?

The appropriate keyboard commands for these functions also do not work?  RAlt ,  and RAlt /

All other commands/functions working and DMS working fine in other aircraft?  This is a recent issue since upgrade to latest Open Beta.

In DCS Control setting the DMS is working and assigned.  Have disconnected/reconnected stick as well etc.

All other buttons fine.

Thanks.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i9-13900K - 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3200 MHz - ASUS TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 - Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - 2TB  INTEL NVMe SSD (Windows 10) - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (DCS) - Crucial CT1000 1TB NVMe SSD - WinWing F-16EX Stick - WinWing Orion Throttle Base with both F-18 & F-16C TQS Throttle Grips - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G-910 Keyboard - Logitech G-502 Lightspeed Mouse - Logitech G-533 Headset - Occulus Quest Pro VR - TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro

50 minutes ago, minimi66 said:

I have the WinWing F-16EX Joystick Grip and currently DMS right and left long are not making the MFD's SOI when using the Long press?

Anyone had this issue or know of a possible cause?

The cause is that you are using a wrong command. To make MFD SOI, you press DMS Down. 

Edited by razo+r