Refuel at other bases?

Hey guys, just curious…I’ve been schooling myself on the AV8B and have been practicing at the range out of Nellis. The other day I hit bingo and decided to land at creech to refuel and re arm but noticed while I could get fuel, the ONLY weapon available were unguided rockets…so refueled and took off with the rockets headed for the range. Not sure why I couldn’t get anything else. The next night I did the same thing, landed at creech and this time taxing to the main ramp and parking, went to hot refuel and noticed this time they didn’t respond at all.

so question is, what is the deal with hitting other bases (same Coalition) to refuel etc. is there something in the mission editor to enable all bases on that map so I can stop and re arm and re fuel so I don’t have to fly all the way back to Nellis?  

By default all friendly bases should have everything available. However this can be changed on a per mission basis by editing each bases's warehouse. The DCS manual has information on this.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files