DCS F/A-18C Hornet 8 Digit JTAC MGRS Coords

EconomicSacks
Go to solution Solved by markom,

In the built in DCS World F/A-18C mission "Paveway II Laser-Guided Bombs", the JTAC gives you an 8 digit MGRS coordinate for artillery targets. "KN81960551". However the WPT UFC only lets you type in 6 digits, entering only the first 6 digits does not give an accurate location. If switched to PRECISE, I don't have the full 10 digits and entering the 8 digits does not give the correct grid.

Any help is appreciated!

Am 23.9.2022 um 20:45 schrieb EconomicSacks:

In the built in DCS World F/A-18C mission "Paveway II Laser-Guided Bombs", the JTAC gives you an 8 digit MGRS coordinate for artillery targets. "KN81960551". However the WPT UFC only lets you type in 6 digits, entering only the first 6 digits does not give an accurate location. If switched to PRECISE, I don't have the full 10 digits and entering the 8 digits does not give the correct grid.

Any help is appreciated!

Besides the great Info Links from markom, if you want it short: You just put in KN 819 055 . Leave the 4th Digit out.

Win7 64bit Ultimate / MSI MPOWER Z97 / i7 4790K@4,4GHz / Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E / EVGA GTX980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 / 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 / Creative SB X-Fi / Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB SSD / 1TB WD Black Caviar HD / Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1050W / Be Quiet Base 800 / TM Warthog HOTAS / TrackIR 5