Couple of F1CE questions.

Hodo

The RWR on the Mirage F1CE still doesn't seem to be working correctly.  Is this something that is getting worked on?

Second, I have run into random Alternator 2 failures which lead to Alternator 1 failures.  It is easy to reset those but what causes these?  

The current RWR is pretty basic. Don't count on it for much information. The alternator failures are supposed to occur when you fly outside the acceptable envelope based on speed and altitude. If you're not flying fast enough they won't be cooled properly and will fail. Check your kneeboard.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bones1014 said:

The current RWR is pretty basic. Don't count on it for much information. The alternator failures are supposed to occur when you fly outside the acceptable envelope based on speed and altitude. If you're not flying fast enough they won't be cooled properly and will fail. Check your kneeboard.

Ok so I will have to check the knee board on the alternators.  But the RWR is supposed to give the direction of the strongest radar signal.  Right now it pretty much tracks EVERY radar.  

I would assume the RWR is very much a WIP at this point, considering it comes with the F15 RWR soundtrack (i think). 
But at the end of the day it should be about as useful as a SPO-10, that is not very useful.

• Like 3

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).