The Future of Modern Naval and Air Warfare

Hawkeye60

First post up-dated!

New Drones have arrived!

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Nice work, and as such it earns some respect. And because of it I feel very sad writing it, but for DCS it suits just as well as camper wagon to Ferrari 458 or to Lamborghini Aventador. It's like homemade customization of BMW to make it look like M3 . For game flight simulator, where sentence "realism of simulation" is brought to level of paranoia, it's heresy.
Wiejski tuning - BMW Klub Elbląg

Please do not hate me. 
Somebody has to say it.

Edited by 303_Kermit
  • Like 1

Hi Hawkeye60,

i've test some of your drones and i've got 2 issues :

1/ BAE Systems MAGMA is not flyable for the players and we can use it only with IA, can you make it flyable for players please ?

2/ I can't fire with guns on the Modern Military Drones and especially with the RQ_170 Sentinel. The total of ammo is 0 when i activate the cannon. Can you tell me how i can have some bullets please ?

Thanks for your help !

Edited by Dobberman33

• 4 weeks later...
Il 27/12/2023 at 12:48, Hawkeye60 ha scritto:

Il link è nel primo post.

È necessario scorrere verso il basso verso la fine.

Due versioni.

Screen-221001-084928.png

In the package there is only the Independence ship, could someone please pass me the link of the Littoral ship, thanks. I can not find.🙁

Up-date 2/3/2023

Mario's Independence Class Has been up-dated to remove all lights.

For @rustygunner.

This edm has a nl at the end.

Remove these letters and place in the shapes folder.

Allow overwrite.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bj77xmfrg6dmbv4/independence_class_nl.rar?dl=0

For the Other Independence Ship.

No lights as requested.

Do the same as above.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mszhzhff8vl28ri/independence_nl.rar?dl=0

@Dobberman33

Sorry for the late reply.

Busy with Vietnam and RL.

I will take a look ASAP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."