Looking to download the Thruster Warthog profile and would like to know were it goes?

GUFA

This gets a little tricky. You can put it anyplace on your computer you want to keep it. This Tricky part is how to use it then to make it active in DCS. It helps if you know where all the profiles are kept in DCS. NOTE** I have never done this so I hope It will be correct. C:\user\you\SAVED GAMES\DCS\Config\Input\Files with aircraft names are in this location you have and fly. You have set up config files for the flight gear you have here. If No controls have been set up or saved nothing will be here maybe not even the input file folder I just do not know. BOTTOM line you need to put this downloaded file in this general area then go in game open controls pick the joystick up top menu of the joystick pick load profile navigate to the downloaded file for the Thrustmaster Warthog joystick profile for the aircraft you have picked to use in it FIRST. then load all the other profiles it may have Throttle and rudders and do the same and save each profile for each controller you have set up. I don't know if I made any help out of this for you or not. Crazy hard to explain how to do. Good Luck I thought someone might jump on your request so I held off because it is a hard thing to explain. lol 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...