FD bombing mode

Dragon1-1

It's mentioned in a training mission voiceover that it is or was planned, but I don't see it on the roadmap, and it doesn't appear to work. From what I heard, it's basically CCRP along a specified heading, which could be useful. Will that one come during EA phase?

• Like 1

What, another move to wishlist and not a word said? That's no way to communicate. I asked a question, and I'd very much like an answer. With words, please. This was a feature promised in the training missions. In my book, not a wishlist item, this is a missing feature that should be realized before Hornet goes out of EA. We got LADD in the Viper, why not this?

Edited by Dragon1-1
  • Like 3

• ED Team
22 hours ago, Dragon1-1 said:

What, another move to wishlist and not a word said? That's no way to communicate. I asked a question, and I'd very much like an answer. With words, please. This was a feature promised in the training missions. In my book, not a wishlist item, this is a missing feature that should be realized before Hornet goes out of EA. We got LADD in the Viper, why not this?

Please understand we can not reply to every thread. Regarding your wish it is not a promise we have made, however it is something we would like to do. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

"[FD mode] will be detailed in a future training mission" sounds like a promise to me. Listen for yourself if you don't believe, first few voice lines of the CCIP training mission, IIRC.

Yes, the missions are old, but that just means some people have been waiting quite a while wondering when will you get around to adding it.