Axis tune Menu Broken

Go to solution Solved by scuba82,

Same here - clicking the Axis Tune button on the bottom or the context menu on an assigned axis results in nothing happening.

Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz | Gigabyte X570-Aorus Ultra | Gigabyte GeForce 4090 | Samsung C34F791 | Varjo Aero | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Auzentech X-Fi Forte | too many flight controllers...

Yep same here...funnily enough though it worked this morning...then i applied the InputCommand thingamy in OvGme and tune stopped working...so removed it again but still no go in either vanilla openbeta or with InputCommand enabled...frustrating

• Solution

@Tonester thank you for mentioning the "Input Command" thing...

In my case the "Input Command Injector" Mod from Quaggles was causing the issue. After uninstalling the mod and repairing DCS the menu works as expected.

I've totally missed that there is an updated version of the MOD available which solves the issue and totaly works with 2.8.

Am 28.10.2022 um 19:15 schrieb Quaggles:

Version 1.0.7 released: https://github.com/Quaggles/dcs-input-command-injector/releases/tag/1.0.7

* Updated mod to be compatible with DCS 2.8.0.32066 Data.lua changes

Edited by scuba82
Addition
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2022 at 5:14 AM, scuba82 said:

@Tonester thank you for mentioning the "Input Command" thing...

In my case the "Input Command Injector" Mod from Quaggles was causing the issue. After uninstalling the mod and repairing DCS the menu works as expected.

I've totally missed that there is an updated version of the MOD available which solves the issue and totaly works with 2.8.

Good call on Quaggles.  Thanks

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS