ALR-45 and Overall Early F-14A Progress

tms0018

Hey IronMike, you might be unable to comment on this currently, but I remember y’all gave us an update, I think it was on your Facebook page back in July, and one of the comments on it mentioned y’all were working on the ALR-45 sounds, which when done was one of the last major hurtles for the Early F-14A, and Iranian version. How is that work going?

Also, if you have any other potential progress updates on the Early F-14A I would love to hear those as well. But if you cant share anything at this time I understand. 

Thanks!

• Like 4

It is still a work in progress currently, and to not set up wrong hopes, I cannot give an estimate right now, apart from "it is getting there." 🙂

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

10 hours ago, IronMike said:

It is still a work in progress currently, and to not set up wrong hopes, I cannot give an estimate right now, apart from "it is getting there." 🙂

Would you be able to comment on what visual options there will be for the early -As? as far as stuff like gun vents, TCS options is concerned?

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 6:03 AM, IronMike said:

Thanks for the reply IronMike and I understand not being able to comment further. Hope yall at Heatblur have a great Christmas!

• 1 year later...

Hey @IronMike I figured I would resurrect this thread instead of making a new one for the same question.

But now that the F-4 is getting close to the finish line, and that is obviously yalls top priority, but once that is released into EA, will there be any hope that the Early F-14A and ALR-45 update will be coming relatively soon after that? Or will the focus be on updating the F-4 along with Jester 2.0 and trying to integrate as much of the new F-4 coding into the existing F-14 A/B that we have in game, with the Early F-14A and Iranian models coming later.

Thanks!

Edited by tms0018
  • Like 3