Any new or additional features planned for Petrovich AI in the future?

Kevin509
Go to solution Solved by AeriaGloria,

Did some searching both here on the forums and online in general about this and didn't find anything. Has ED Officially announced any additional features coming to Petrovich in the future or should we assume 'he' is basically feature complete at this time? 

Specifically I was thinking about this yesterday as I tried to manage a tricky landing in the Hind... the visibility forwards and down is so much better from the front seat I have to think that in real life the CPG in the Hind must be a help in landings by being able to provide some feedback to the pilot who is practically blind to what is directly in front of you by comparison. 

It would be cool to have the option to have Petrovich provide some helpful callouts during landing, maybe a 10m, 5m, 1m, and 'down' announcements or something like that, and maybe even start shouting "watch your side slip" or "add power!" or whatever if you start to mess it up. Kinda like Jester in the tomcat. 

Also, it would also be nice to have Petrovich announce spotted targets even when he's not using the missile sight, or at least announce if you're taking fire or if he spots a manpads launch.

On 12/15/2022 at 11:38 AM, AeriaGloria said:

If you follow the newsletter, the future of Petro was laid out on the November 11th newsletter https://forum.dcs.world/topic/304804-official-news-2022/?do=findComment&comment=5087388

Thanks! Literally did try to search this so I don't know how I missed basically the most recent newsletter haha. Glad to hear Petro is getting some improvements.