P-47 Stream Deck Profile

okletsgo

Has anyone got a P-47 Stream Deck Profile they would be willing to share? I am just starting out with the module. Thanks so much.

7950x3D,  64GB DDR5 6000MT/s CL30,  4090, all cooled by a custom loop using a MoRa3 420 / LG OLED C1 48" / Virpil HOTAS / Most Modules / Not much to time to enjoy it all 😞

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm extremely close to finishing my profile for the P-47D-30. I just need to work on the images. I was able to get the landing lights and fuel light to work too!

The current .lua file only supports the P-47D-30 variant, but I was able to work it a little bit with the P-47D-40. The only difference between the two is the weapons panel, as I cannot assign certain switches such as the Bombs&Rockets and the Safety switch. I had to make a general hotkey switch instead.

If anyone has or seen the .lua files for the P-47D-40 and the P-47D-30 Early, I can work on those. If not, I still don't know how to make a .lua file from scratch as I'm still learning.

p47d30.png

On 12/5/2023 at 12:32 PM, Stele said:

I'm extremely close to finishing my profile for the P-47D-30. I just need to work on the images. I was able to get the landing lights and fuel light to work too!

The current .lua file only supports the P-47D-30 variant, but I was able to work it a little bit with the P-47D-40. The only difference between the two is the weapons panel, as I cannot assign certain switches such as the Bombs&Rockets and the Safety switch. I had to make a general hotkey switch instead.

If anyone has or seen the .lua files for the P-47D-40 and the P-47D-30 Early, I can work on those. If not, I still don't know how to make a .lua file from scratch as I'm still learning.

p47d30.png

I’m finishing up a Helios profile right now for the p-47. There are a few switches on the weapons arming panels that share argument numbers. A few of the-30 switch guard arguments, also move actual switches in the -40. Don’t remember the numbers right off the top of my head but if  my interface file would help I’m happy to share it, if you haven’t figured them out yet.  It’s json, not lua, but it’s accurate as far as arguments and value ranges. 

Edited by MadKreator

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones

On 12/11/2023 at 9:35 PM, MadKreator said:

I’m finishing up a Helios profile right now for the p-47. There are a few switches on the weapons arming panels that share argument numbers. A few of the-30 switch guard arguments, also move actual switches in the -40. Don’t remember the numbers right off the top of my head but if  my interface file would help I’m happy to share it, if you haven’t figured them out yet.  It’s json, not lua, but it’s accurate as far as arguments and value ranges. 

Thanks. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could send it my way, please.

18 hours ago, Stele said:

Thanks. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could send it my way, please.

Here you go.. The overlapping arguments are 139,141 and 143. They share args/ID's and Device ID's, but their Action ID's are different.. At least in a Helios interface.. There are some scaled network values in here that aren't finished up, but as far as switches, buttons, indicators, gauge values etc those are all done. ( I haven't done anything with the throttle quadrant items yet- next on the list). Either way maybe something in here will help.

*Some switch values are reversed in my interface, for things like pull handles.. I like the switch to swipe the same direction as the control in the cockpit. Just a few 0'a and 1's flip flopped for aesthetic purposes

DCS.P-47D.hif.json

Edited by MadKreator

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones

On 12/13/2023 at 6:25 PM, MadKreator said:

Here you go.. The overlapping arguments are 139,141 and 143. They share args/ID's and Device ID's, but their Action ID's are different.. At least in a Helios interface.. There are some scaled network values in here that aren't finished up, but as far as switches, buttons, indicators, gauge values etc those are all done. ( I haven't done anything with the throttle quadrant items yet- next on the list). Either way maybe something in here will help.

*Some switch values are reversed in my interface, for things like pull handles.. I like the switch to swipe the same direction as the control in the cockpit. Just a few 0'a and 1's flip flopped for aesthetic purposes

DCS.P-47D.hif.json 114.41 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks. That was a huge help in helping me figure out those ID's. I was able to do it for all variants of the P-47D. Also, I made some of the panel lights functional such as the fuel light indicator and turbine warning light that I couldn't figure out before. My long term goal is to make profiles for all of the warbirds, but I will be posting the P-47D's in the user files section soon.

Looking forward to your Helios profile too.

11 minutes ago, Stele said:

Thanks. That was a huge help in helping me figure out those ID's. I was able to do it for all variants of the P-47D. Also, I made some of the panel lights functional such as the fuel light indicator and turbine warning light that I couldn't figure out before. My long term goal is to make profiles for all of the warbirds, but I will be posting the P-47D's in the user files section soon.

Looking forward to your Helios profile too.

Awesome glad it helped. Still working on a few bugs in it. I just  got all three variants working with a single profile today( Helios should do it automatically like it does for CZ’s profiles but it doesn’t..yet..?). I would like to do more warbirds down the road I only own the p-47 (warbird wise) right now.  I’m doing a full f-5e one next..then after that,  hoping for the Corsair to be released, I will be all over that one! The normal helios interfaces are just converted copies of the dcs-bios interfaces, they’re mostly correct😂

• Like 1

On 12/14/2023 at 9:01 PM, MadKreator said:

Awesome glad it helped. Still working on a few bugs in it. I just  got all three variants working with a single profile today( Helios should do it automatically like it does for CZ’s profiles but it doesn’t..yet..?). I would like to do more warbirds down the road I only own the p-47 (warbird wise) right now.  I’m doing a full f-5e one next..then after that,  hoping for the Corsair to be released, I will be all over that one! The normal helios interfaces are just converted copies of the dcs-bios interfaces, they’re mostly correct😂

I just posted the profile for it in the users section. Thanks again.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3334973/

• 2 months later...

Hi, This streamdeck profile is working just fine on single player. However, it doesn't work on multiplayer. Any idea of the problem? I haven't faced similar problem with any other streamdeck-profile.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2024 at 9:30 AM, Eraseri said:

Hi, This streamdeck profile is working just fine on single player. However, it doesn't work on multiplayer. Any idea of the problem? I haven't faced similar problem with any other streamdeck-profile.

Not sure why it's not working. I have it working on multiplayer servers when I fly. Only thing I can think of is making sure you have the .lua files installed in the ...Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/Scripts/DCS-ExportScript/ExportsModules folder. There are technically 3 separate planes of the P-47 so you need to be sure to load the correct profile when flying it.