DCS World 2023 Screenshots and Video Thread

walker450

My white whale is dead, I shot my heart at it. I finally did a successful Air to air refueling in the F-16. I just needed 2000lb to top off before flying to my objective. But I did do it, Before today I had never even gotten close.

I was almost there but then a year or so ago I changed to the FSSB Winwing stick, and since then I haven't gotten close But after an hour of trying today and several connects(also a first) before loosing control. I did an attempt and needed two connects to get those 2000lb of fuel.

So enjoy almost 4 minutes of me being way too proud of myself doing something so basics. 

Edited by Gunfreak
  • Like 3

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

41 minutes ago, Gunfreak said:
My white whale is dead, I shot my heart at it. I finally did a successful Air to air refueling in the F-16. I just needed 2000lb to top off before flying to my objective. But I did do it, Before today I had never even gotten close.

I was almost there but then a year or so ago I changed to the FSSB Winwing stick, and since then I haven't gotten close But after an hour of trying today and several connects(also a first) before loosing control. I did an attempt and needed two connects to get those 2000lb of fuel.

So enjoy almost 4 minutes of me being way too proud of myself doing something so basics. 

Big congrats, man !

I know the feeling.

And it's not something basic. It's the most difficult thing to do in DCS.

And great video by the way !

Edited by PanosI
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PanosI said:

Big congrats, man !

I know the feeling.

And it's not something basic. It's the most difficult thing to do in DCS.

And great video by the way !

Thank you, and now I really did buy the F15 for no reason. I got it almost only for the giant fuel tanks. Because I couldn't refuel in the F16.

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.