DCS Crashes but doesn't crash? And runaway memory use

Kunze13

Can be playing mp for a while then discord and anything else open stops working due to lack of memory, DCS pops up a thing saying it crashed, but im still connected to the server and able to fly around, but the world stops rendering past where I've been. 
Meanwhile in the background DCS starts to eat more and more memory for seemingly no reason, I have to use task manager to close it but then by that point i have to restart my pc to get my other programs working.

DCS is the only game or program I have this issue in 

3070 RTX 

64gb DDR4 ram

I710700K

Edited by Kunze13

Hello,

I have similar issues anytime I'm connected to an MP server for longer than a couple hours. I attribute the issue to not having 32gb of RAM, which is what I have heard almost universally recommended by anyone who plays online.

I am in the habit now, after flying a sortie or two, of landing, disconnecting, and restarting my machine before rejoining and continuing on. Frustrating, since I would prefer to keep the same plane as long as I can in a single cycle, but it's just for pretend anyway so I deal with the compromise until I can upgrade my RAM and see if the problem persists.

Edited by Gasman6

Cordially yours,

Gasman