Dragon's Menu Theme MOD FULL

jg3_dragon

I made this MOD with all the Dragon's out there in mind. DragonRR, you may like this MOD. Please give it a try.

My way of giving thanks to you. :thumbup:

The images look very good in this MOD. The MOD is ModMan ready.

Give it a look, there are many edits to the menu screens through out the whole UI.

DOWNLOAD ModMan zip:

http://www.jagdgeschwader.org/JG3Dragon/Dragons_DELUXE_Menu_PACK_FULL.zip

Place the zip in this location:

C:\Program Files\ModMan\addons_dcs

Activate the MOD with ModMan.

Hope you enjoy the MOD,

Dragon

Dragon1.jpg

main-screen.jpg

base-menu-window.jpg

Edited by jg3_dragon
Upload Images

I have worked out the aspect ratio. I think the next version, without DRAGON callsigns will look better.

I will post as soon as it is completed.

Thanks for the input... It is well taken.

I am new to this and trying my best to make some nice add-ons of my own.

Dragon

base-menu-window-1.jpg

main-screen-1.jpg

options-screen.jpg

Edited by jg3_dragon
New images added.

Im really trying not to come across as a jerk, but can I tell you why people think the original looks better ? Just my opinion but lose the plugged art, what I mean by that is dont use plugins, like for example the line of fire thing, that thing screams plugin, people dislike it. Dont take this the wrong way since I DID THE EXACT SAME thing many years ago and someone was honest enough to tell me. The 3rd and last pic are my favorite from the bunch, also the bubble buttons with the gloss are a no no. Regardless, keep it up.

Edited by Cosmo81
  • Like 1

The second set of pics you posted look a lot better as far as apspect is concerned (although the in cockpit image you're using for the MP interface still looks a little stretched).

The font you used in the first set was a real put off for me as well (but that's nothing more than personal opinion of course). If you can work with the second set of pics and find a more professional looking font you could be onto something though.

Good luck!

@jg3_dragon

I would tend to agree with Cosmo's comments. Nearly everyone starts off with similar work to yours using stock methods (raw plugins basically). The fact that you are trying to make something for yourself and others is more important than anything else and I appreciate your comments in the first post :)

May I recommend this site: http://psdtuts.com/category/tutorials/. There is some incredible work done by pros there and is a great resource for inspiration!

A.n.other Dragon :)