Goose Green and Pebble airfields usable for aircraft 1982

Pappy2

Hello,
would it be possible to make the airfields of the BAM Condor at Goose Green and the SAN Calderon at Pebble usable for taking off and landing with small planes (Pucara...) as in 1982 ?

kqpi.jpg

oi31.jpg

For the moment it seems to me that we can only land there with a helicopter.

Hoping that my request will be taken into account, I think mission creators like me would be happy.
Thank you again for this very beautiful card, and this very good work.

• Like 1

Goose Green was recently modified in the latest update (it's now treated as an "actual" aerodrome in DCS - before it just had the runway markers).

Pebble Island has been modelled in so far as the runway markers are modelled and I am able to takeoff in the Yak-52 without issue, same for the other numerous grass strips on the islands.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Hello "Northstar98" thank you for your answer;

The update is on DCS Open BETA I think, I'm flying on DCS STABLE, so I'll wait for the new update.
Thank you and have a nice flight again

EDIT : 3 fev 2023

The problem may be me ☺️
I manage to land with the Bronco, but not with the Pucara !

But on these two small airfields, I can't tell an AI "depart from the ground"

Edited by Pappy2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 10:20 AM, Pappy2 said:

Hello "Northstar98" thank you for your answer;

The update is on DCS Open BETA I think, I'm flying on DCS STABLE, so I'll wait for the new update.

Yes, the updated Goose Green is on the current OB, not the stable version - I should've specified.

EDIT : 3 fev 2023

The problem may be me ☺️
I manage to land with the Bronco, but not with the Pucara !

Interesting, it might be an issue with how the Pucara mod is set up.

But on these two small airfields, I can't tell an AI "depart from the ground"

With the new update, AI aircraft should be able to use Goose Green - unfortunately the AI are restricted to designated airfields (i.e ones with icons in the F10 map/mission editor), meaning they can only be used by player aircraft.

In the new update however, Goose Green gets treated as an "actual" aerodrome, with designated parking slots, allowing use by the AI.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.