Screen Flickering when Toggling UHF/VHF Comms Keybinding

Dawgboy

Regardless of theater, and only when I toggle the UHF or VHF comms menu as a Viper driver, the screen flickers with various objects, without a discernable pattern.  It doesn't do this for any other keybindings or keyboard input.  I will post a video of this, in which the actual flickering is there, but exaggerated in length...the flickers are much shorter, but completely bothersome.  The introduction of the menu in the top right corner, or removing it, seems to cause this flickering.  

Screen Flickering

This started two Open Beta updates ago.  I was hoping the latest update would fix it, but no joy.

Anybody else see this issue?

I'm on DCS 2.8.2.35759 Open Beta.

TIA

The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
=============================
Intel Core i7 5930K 3.5GHz, 32Gb RAM// Radeon RX Vega // SSD only // VKB STECS Mini Plus Throttle / TM Warthog FCS / Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals / Physical Cockpit // TrackIR or VR (HP R-G2)// Win10Pro 64bit //

are you talking about how the image is getting dark? if so i believe it is related to the notice in the upper right corner.

null

image.png

PS my bad, this is your method of recording. i cannot see the flickering though.

Edited by silverdevil

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

@silverdevilwhen live, it corresponds with the screen showing a darker image in the video, but I see flashes of weird objects and it might darken a bit.  It shows whenever there's a text menu displayed or closed within the sim.  I tried it in the South Atlantic and Syrian map missions, and both do the same thing.  I wish the video caught exactly what I see, but it doesn't.  Just note the video darkening corresponds with the flashing of weird objects.

The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
=============================
Intel Core i7 5930K 3.5GHz, 32Gb RAM// Radeon RX Vega // SSD only // VKB STECS Mini Plus Throttle / TM Warthog FCS / Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals / Physical Cockpit // TrackIR or VR (HP R-G2)// Win10Pro 64bit //