does anyone have the pre-encrypted version .wav files of the engine/motor sound?

peachmonkey

hi, guys,

I love A8, it's my go-to ww2 weapon. But the A8's engine sound lacks that low bass, the oomph, which is so ever present in all other dcs WW2 birds.

- K4 is full on top of the line, commands respect and sends shivers down my backbone

- P47 comes second with its full range metallic sound

- Mossie is simply beautiful to listen to

- P51 is roaring

- Spit is respectable

- A8 ?  Without the pronounced bass it sounds like a lawnmower in the fly by's. The cockpit sound is great, it's the external ones that lack that something...

I've searched for A8 mods = there are none. Was thinking about playing with the EQ in my daw but where to get the actual files as the current ones are all encrypted ? 😞

It's a tall ask but I thought I'd try.

thank you, guys.

• 1 month later...

Agreed. A8 and Dora sounds are probably weakest in game currently. A8 is good in cockpit (altought some more bass wouldn't hurt there too), dora is outdated both interior and exterior.

And yes i know there is no proper Jumo 213 samples available currently.

• Like 1

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]