Main PC desktop speakers no sound from DCS World

Worked fine before no idea what the issue is.

Everything outside of DCS is heard on the PC speakers, when I select them within the DCS in-game UI, no sound.  I *DO* get sound when selecting my Oculus headset though.

Thoughts please.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Take a look in DCS in the Settings at the Audio page, you can setup the devices you want to use with dcs directly. I set it to my rift speakers and mic since the automatic switch from speakers to oculus headset doesn't work as good for me as it should. So i set my oculus devices for audio in DCS and don't have to switch. Maybe its got reverted somehow like it happens with the button configs from time to time.

Edit: Sorry didn't read the part with ingame UI, I have 2 devices on my oculus headset a normal one and a virtual one maybe you have mixed them up since mine don't work when i select the virtual device.

Edited by erniedaoage
  • Like 1

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick